Wait, is this…? I had never noticed this
realisation of Steve not needing his help anymore
was this really necessary
It’s also Bucky being more than a little upset that they turned his gentle, harmless friend—who Bucky wanted to PROTECT from the horrors of war—into a fighting machine.
was that really necessary
Buck was happy for about five seconds, and the realization hit him. Steve is grown up now. He doesn’t…need me anymore. It was bittersweet, happy and sad, because he didn’t like change. On some level, he feared what was new, and outside of his comfort zone. He’s earned it. Years of fighting in alleys…
Outfitting a hero: Captain America’s USO costume.
Initially when Captain America becomes Captain America he’s not released to go off and fight right away, he’s used kind of as a propaganda tool. He’s in this very silly Captain America costume, you know… tights. Chris Evans.
❝ What do we say to the God of Death ? ❞
❛ Not today . ❜
1. hands all over - maroon 5 | 2. love, sex and magic - ciara feat justin timberlake | 3. luxurious - gwen stefani | 4. revolver - madonna | 5. sexyback - justin timberlake | 6. run devil run - ke$ha | 7. date with the night - yeah yeah yeahs | 8. kill the dj - green day | 9. beautiful, dirty, rich - lady gaga | 1O. got ur number - nadia oh | 11. hot mess - cobra starship | 12. little of your time - maroon 5 | 13. london bridge - fergie | 14. me against the music - britney feat madonna | 15. misery - maroon 5 | 16. pictures of you - the cure | 17. please don’t go - mike posner | 18. song 2 - blur | 19. this picture - placebo | 2O. with love - hilary duff
What would your character do if mine showed up, covered in blood and unable to say a single word about what happened?
Sam knows what he must look like right now but he didn’t want to be on his own. Not this time. The voices in his head all muttering at the same time and none of them were near coherent. He didn’t know who to turn to but Natasha—he knows that he trusted her. He hadn’t giving much thought to what he’d say when asked so he was unconsciously thankful that she didn’t.
He had followed her as she directed, settling in the bathroom though still restless. There were cuts lining his bloodied body and clothing, a swollen lip, bruises were forming under his dark skin and his hands are bleeding on both sides. He hung his head in silence, mind too quiet and disquiet at the same time.
I am sitting at my computer screen with my mouth open, because I just cannot fathom how someone writes something this amazing.
that’s a very accurate definition of red.
did ed sheeran write that
…I may or may not have teared up a bit reading this ;)
I needed this kind of inspiration today. :)
Jennifer Lawrence, Olivia Wilde & Mila Kunis (+ Anthony Mackie & Jesse Eisenberg)
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
What if right before Bucky walked away in this part of The Winter Soldier
he whispered to Steve
what if you just shut the fuck up